• Worked as a design consultant for many reputed textile exporters, retailers and brands.
• He was also associated with Ministry of Textile, Government of India in various artisan clusters. He has travelled to many craft centers in India and abroad and has worked on sustainable livelihood developmental projects with many international NGOs.
• He has also taught in Craft Development Institute in Srinagar. While working in Kashmir in 2011 he launched his collection of Pashmina shawls and scarves called SADHU.
• He has exhibited his collection in various international shows in London, Tokyo, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Frankfurt and Berlin. His collection of authentic pashmina scarves and home textiles sold in select up-market stores globally.
• In 2019 he started working on a series of art textile range in collaboration with Eco Tasar Silk Pvt Ltd. Loved by connoisseurs of art and textiles his wall-art pieces adorn many offices and homes. He plans to extend the range by applying various textile techniques and by using eco-friendly materials to create objects of art.
Subhabrata believes in conservation of traditional craft techniques, which provide livelihood to the artisans in the grassroots level. He was nominated as a finalist in the Young Creative Entrepreneur Award 2010, by the British Council, India.
Subhrata Sadhu hasn't uploaded any images yet. Please check back soon!