- 1997-2001 High school of fine arts, “Petar Lubarda”, Cetinje
- 2001-‘02 Faculty of fine arts, Cetinje, painting department
- 2002-‘06 Faculty of fine arts, Belgrade, painting department
- 2007. Tuck his master degree, wall painting/fresco, Saco painting and mosaic. Class of professor ?ura Radlovic.
Exhibitions and awards:
- 2003 gallery of the faculty of fine arts in Belgrade (award for the best painting)
- 2005 gallery of the faculty of fine arts in Belgrade (award for the best mosaic)
- 2006 gallery of the museum of Herzegovina, Trebinje
- 2007 gallery of the Students culture center Belgrade
- 2008/09 gallery “Fenix”, Mosaic miniature, Belgrade (award for contribution to contemporary mosaic)
- 2007-2008 Wall mosaics for the church “Resurrections of the Christ”
- 2009. Restorations of wall paintings and decorations at four churches of Patriarchy of Pec, Kosovo
- 2010. Wall mosaics for the church “Birth of the Holly Virgin” Zemun, Serbia.
- 2011. Wall mosaic for the church “st. Stefan” village near Podgorica, Montenegro.
- 2013. Floor mosaic for the International School in Podgorica, Montenegro.
A little church near my village in mountains, Montenegro
I decided with agreement of church officials to make a mosaic of a saint Stefan who is a protector of it.
It is a small church, and the Mosaic is very small, just a little bigger than A4 format. Made of natural stone with golden nimbus.
On a day of installation of a mosaic On a very beautiful day
Floor mosaic made for local International school in Podgorica, Montenegro. 2013.
1,50 m diameter.
after installing on the entrance door of school
Commission work for a church in Zemun, Serbia. 2010
200 x 180cm
natural stone, smalti, gold
auto-portret , 2007
taking a bath
35 x 65cm
a "copy" of a drawing, made by Cheh paiter in 19. century
35 x 50cm
A typical portrait of a saint figures in Orthodox church wall painting 13-14 st.
38 x 50 cm
natural stone with golden aureole.