Terms & Conditions
World Wide Art Books, INC, Artavita.com, a Santa Barbara based corporation doing business as Artavita, is in the business of providing an internet service to artists to display their works on a worldwide basis, and offers them the opportunity to market their creations to a worldwide customer base.
Creating my portfolio on the artavita.com website, I agree and accept the following:
- I allow World Wide Art Books, INC, artavita.com and worldwideartla.com to add me to their mailing list and send me art news. If I want to opt out from their mailing list I have to delete my portfolio on artavita. Unsubscribing from our mailing lists means your portfolio on artavita will be automatically deleted.
- Artavita is not the agent, representative, broker, or employee of the Artist.
- Artavita has nothing to do with sales of artwork through this website.
- The Artist agrees that the artwork sold or transferred to the buyer, or submitted for Artavita art contests, or uploaded on this site is that Artist's original works, the artist is the legal owner of the copyright.
- The Artist agrees to keep all information up to date and accurate and further warrants the work to be original, and not subject to any copyright infringement, or criminal activity.
- No adult or offensive content is allowed to be downloaded on this site.
- Artavita reserves the right to delete any artwork that it regards unsuitable, for whatever reason.
- Any artists who enters any contest organized by World Wide Art Books,INC or Artavita accepts the terms of the contest and accepts all decisions regarding awards and prices.
- No personel of Artavita or members of critical committees or relatives, spouces or partners of same may participate in contests organized by Artavita.com.
- Participation fees for contests are not refundable.
The parties hereto agree, that all rights and duties under this contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, this transaction bearing a reasonable relation to said state.
The parties hereto agree, that in the event of any dispute arising from this contract, the dispute shall be submitted to arbitration, in Santa Barbara County, California, USA, within one (1) year from the date of the event from which the dispute arises, as outlined by the laws of the State of California, and any action after said time is herein and hereby precluded. Arbitration as outlined herein, shall be the exclusive remedy of either party to the dispute, and the results thereof shall be binding on all parties.