• Was born in Santiago Chile in 1955
• 1976 Decided to become a photographer after studying Art at Universidad Catolica Chile. He started as
an assistant to Chilean photographer Roberto Edwards at Paula magazine
• 1979 Emigrated to New York
• During the 14 years that he lived and worked in New York as a photographer he established friendship
and made portraits of artist as Paul Jenkins, Bob Cato, Mitch Miller, Alfred Eisenstaed, William Wegman,
• 1984 He was invited to exhibit his work at the Centre International d’Art Contemporain Paris
• 1989 Communication Arts Magazine gave him an Award of excellence for a publication of Simpson
• 1990 Exhibit at Praxis Gallery Santiago Chile Nudes on Polaroid 20x24
• 1992 moves to Santiago Chile
• During these years he works on different books
• 2003 Received a Second Prize for best photography at Arte Espacio
At this time he left photography on the side, to start working as a Digital Artist full time.
• 2004 Exhibit at Marlborough Gallery Transluces Santiago Chile
• 2008 Exhibit his work Estructuras at the Museum Nacional de Bellas Artes Chile.
• Publish his first personal book “30 años de fotografia”
• 2009 Publish his second book “Bocetos de Valparaíso.”
• 2010 Exhibit the series Valparaiso at Patricia Ready Art Gallery
• 2011 Invited to Atlanta to participate on Art Above Underground
• 2014 Exibit his work HABITAT at Artespacio Art Gallery Santiago Chile.
• He has been invited to show his work at Pinta Art Fair Miami, on December 2014.
• 2016 participated at Art Santiago
• 2016 October Biennale de Arte Contemporaneo Buenos Aires.
Received two awards one in photography and one for Difital Art.
•2016 November , invited to show in the Biennale of photography Jinang, China.
My work is about how I see different habitats of this world in the future. All concepts, ideas , are virtual this is the most exciting part of my work , until the final image is printed . most of them are a unique edition.
This portfolio are photographs, combined and manipulated , some of them have drawings and watercolor.
Under Music brings me to the bottom of the ocean ,perfect place to listen to your music.
This is a Unique edition printed on 100% cotton Museum quality paper , its dimension are 110 cm x 100 cmm
Green Dog is about a futuristic urban place where to walk the dog.
Size 100 x 100 cm, Unique edition.
Doña Rebeca is a wild women living in the Andes all by herself.
Women blind in the woods