Artist lives in Lithuania (Klaipeda). She organizes personal exhibitions, participate in international artist competitions and various charity projects.The artist's works adorn private collections in Lithuania, Italy, Norway, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Spain, Israel, USA. The author of paintings presents cranes as a symbol of renewal, happiness, fidelity, wisdom, wealth, freedom and longevity in different cultures of the world.
The artist has always admired these wonderful birds, their interrelations, expressive movements and dances, as expression of their love and joy.
By observing the cranes you easily get an impression that they have a soul close to the human, that they feel, love, enjoy, and feel sad, that they as well as we know what is faith, friendship and honour ...
By looking at the paintings you can feel a special energy. Every painting tells its story and sends a message - just listen to it, and the birds that have become ambassadors of the soul and feelings of the painter will find their way into your heart and perhaps will help you hear your own dream and unfold its wings to fly ... Believe, the world will become more beautiful ...
1. 2020.05.15 – 2020.05.29 Contemporary Art exhibition “Dream Room”,
M.A.D.S. Milano art gallery, Italy;
2. 2020.06.26 – 2020.07.12 Contemporary Art exhibition “Viral art”,
Art gallery CAEL, Milano, Italy;
3. 2020.07.13- 2020.07.19 The International Biennial of Art “The Baroque Salentino
2020", City of Mesagne, Brindisi (Italy).
4. Semi-finalist for the ARTBOX.PROJECT Zurich 2.0
2020.08.20 - 2020.08.24 SWISSARTEXPO Art festival, Zurich, Switzerland.
1. 2018.09.21 – 2018.12.07 „Flight“,
The Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania;
2. 2019.04.18 – 2019.05.08 „Storylines of spring“,
Art gallery „Parko galerija“, Kaunas, Lithuania;
3. 2019.08.12 – 2019.10.11„The spells of reflections“,
Ezerelis cultural center, Kaunas district, Lithuania.