Nicola Farina was born in Monte San Vito in the province of Ancona on 01/07/1964.
He attended the Edgardo Mannucci Art Institute in Ancona and later the Academy of Fine Arts in Macerata.
He has always carried out an artistic activity and has been a professor of the Figurative Arts department at the Edgardo Mannucci Art School in Ancona since 2001.
He has carried out numerous projects in collaboration with public bodies and institutions.
He has exhibited in various solo and group exhibitions. He has also dedicated himself to competitions and commissions.
- One of his works was selected for the first Biennale Arte Expo in Sanremo at the Ariston Theater in September 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Nicoleta Gallery Berlin in July 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Cipriarte Gallery Venice in July 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Finity Gallery Berlin in June 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Casa del Arte Gallery Palme (Spain) in June 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Art Expo Basel (Swiss) in June 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Roots Gallery Pisa in June 2023
- A work by him took part in the exhibition "The culture of plastic: Art, Design Environment", curated by Verona University of Verona (second edition) at the Bastione delle Maddalene in Verona
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Thomson Gallery Zug (Swiss) in April 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the Johnathan Schultz Miami Gallery Zug (Swiss) in April 2023
- One of his works has been selected for an exhibition at the ArtBox Expo New York in April 2023
- Some of his works have been selected for the 2022 Marche Prize
- One work by him has been selected for London Contemporary Art Fair 2022 – 4th / 5th edition at THE LINE Gallery Contemporary Art Space
- A work by him took part in the exhibition "The culture of plastic: Art, Design Environment", curated by Andrea Socrati at the Omero State Tactile Museum in Ancona
- Two works have been selected for Itsliquid International Art Fair Anima Mundi Contemporary Venice at Palazzo Bembo and Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello, Venice
- One of his works was selected for Itsliquid International Art Fair The Body Language Contemporary Venice at Palazzo Bembo-Venice
- A work by him received 1st prize in YICCA International Art Contest 2021
- Five of his works have been selected for the virtual exhibition “Simulacra” at The Holy Art Gallery, London
- One work by him has been selected for the 8th and 9th edition of Itsliquid International Art Fair-Contemporary Venice at Archivio della Misericordia Venice
- One work by him received an Honorable Mention from Galerie Biesenbach in Art Matters 4
- His works have been shortlisted for the Thomson Gallery International Art Prize 2021
- Three of his works have been selected among the 20 finalists of the Art Rights Prize, the first International Digital Award for Artists - 3.0, in the Painting category by the jury composed of Luca Beatrice (Curator and Art Critic), Maria Chiara Valacchi (Critic of Art, Independent Curator and Art Writer), Marta Giani (Director of Sotheby's and Specialist in Modern and Contemporary Art)
- One of his works was selected among the 12 finalists of the international Lab Malamegi 17 award
- Personal exhibition at the City of Recanati
Among the commissioned works:
One of his works entitled "Lanetarius" was acquired in the collection of the Omero State Tactile Museum in Ancona.
After the prize awarded by Maestro Michelangelo Pistoletto in the context of the national exhibition Arte Insieme, it was designated and exhibited in 2014 at the cultural events hall of the Italian Embassy in Lisbon in collaboration with the Italian Cultural Institute in Lisbon to celebrate the semester Italian presidency of the EU Council.
The work of a relational nature involved the collaboration of many Italian Cultural Institutes around the world.
One of his own works with a religious theme created in 2018 at the request of the Diocese of Ancona, was sponsored by the Pontifical Council for Culture with the concession of the President Cardinal Mons. Gianfranco Ravasi and acquired in the liturgical artistic heritage of the Vatican State. This work is an apsidal cross located in the Church of SS. Crucifix of Ancona.
They wrote about it:
Father Andrea Dall'Asta, Director of the San Fedele Gallery in Milan
One of his works entitled "Creatio Ultra Tempus et Spatium" was exhibited in 2018 at the National Archaeological Museum of the Marche in Ancona and at the Romanian Academy in Rome, on the occasion of the Trajan celebrations, and awarded the medal of the President of the Republic Sergio Mattarella .
They wrote about it:
Dott.ssa Nicoletta Frapiccini, Director of the Archaeological Museums of the Polo Museale delle Marche - Dott. Aldo Grassini, Director of the Omero State Tactile Museum of Ancona - Dott. Stefano Papetti, Professor of Museology and Restoration at the University of Camerino, curator of the Municipal Collections of Ascoli Piceno
Nicola Farina hasn't uploaded any images yet. Please check back soon!