Location: United States
TODD W. BUTT, O.W.S.
909 Heritage Drive, Trenton, Ohio 45067
- B.S. in Biology from Marietta (Ohio) College – 1975
- 32 years in recycled paper manufacturing management
- Board member of the Middletown Art Center – 2006 to 2010
- An instructor of intermediate/advanced watercolor painting at the Middletown Art Center – 2006 to 2014
- Currently serving as the 2nd Vice President for the Ohio Watercolor society
- Given “Active Signature Membership” status by the Ohio Watercolor Society – 2010
- Associate member of the Dayton Sculptors and Painters Society, Kentucky Watercolor Society, National and the American Watercolor Society
- Attended classes/workshops taught by William “Bill” Gerhold (AWS), Paul Melia (AWS DF), Homer Hacker (AWS), Barbara Nechis (AWS), Joe Fettingis (AWS), Alex Powers (AWS), Dawn Davis, Charles Reid (NA of D), Frank Martindale, Gary Simendinger, Ron Bushhorn, Shelley Sizemore, Laura Livingston, Carla O’Connor (AWS DF) and Dong Feng Li
- Awarded Honorable Mention after having three paintings accepted into “Animal Attraction 2015” held by AAOOC and Gallery 140 of LaGrange, KY.
- Accepted into the “Watercolor Ohio” annual exhibition held by the Ohio Watercolor Society in the years of 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012.
- Accepted into the seventh annual Miamisburg (OH) Art Guild Competition – 2009 – won 1st place with the painting titled “Haitian Cluck”
- Accepted into the Open Contemporary/Abstract Competition – Dayton Society of Painters and Sculptors – 2009, 2001 and 2013
- Fifty Mile Radius Area Art Show presented by the Middletown Art Center – 2005 though 2013 (three paintings accepted in 2007 and 2009)
- Nine County Art Gala, Wabash, IN – 2003
- Several “Student Show” awards – Middletown Art Center - 1989 through 2002
- Married Sandi in 2005
- Two children – Brian of Evandale, OH and Heather of Oakley, Ohio
- Coached both golf and tennis for Monroe (OH) High School
- Interests include golfing, fishing, traveling, gardening, hunting and watching area sports. I’ve been in all 50 states, in Canada, Europe, Mexico, South America and the Caribbean Islands