Location: Russian Federation
Ekaterina Zagustina (aka KatjaFaith) is a Russian illustrator and photographer. The base of most of her works is a photograph, digitally manipulated and/or mixed with digital painting. Among her publications are several book covers for Apex Book Company, Viaje a Bizancio Ediciones, cover art for THE SORROW KING by Andersen Prunty, EXIT by Shane Filer, as well as some other book illustrations and CD-covers (US, Canada, Spain, Russia). Her works have been featured in PhotArt, Fashion Collection, BigMag, Sugarkiss Magazine, Sketchozine, Apex Magazine, #photography, etc.
Among the awards are:
- Trierenberg Super Circuit and Special Themes Circuit 2012: Goldmedal (subcategory)
- Prix de la Photographie (Px3) People's Choice Awards 2012: Bronze (Special: Digitally Enhanced)
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2012: Honorable mention (Special: Digitally Enhanced)
- Trierenberg Super Circuit and Special Themes Circuit 2013: Goldmedal of Excellence (Special Themes)
- IPA 2013 Non-Professional: Honorable mention (Special: Digitally Enhanced)
- Trierenberg Super Circuit and Special Themes Circuit 2014: Goldmedal of Excellence (Special Themes)
and some others.
This is a story about the adventures within the self-created Universes of the human brain. –Where everything is absolutely different from what we're used to seeing around us. –Within each person. –And sometimes one and the same person having this Universe multiple . –And truly elusive.